And I, for my crimes, must tell you 10 honest things about myself. Here goes:
1) I'm six feet tall in my socks, and that means I have a built-in excuse for never, ever wearing high heels. Mwuhahaha!
2) I'm much more eloquent on paper than I am in person.
3) During graduate school, I worked in an awesome laboratory, at a great university, with wonderful and brilliant people, doing a cool and interesting project, and my supervisor was arguably the nicest man on the face of the Earth.
And I have never been so miserable in my life.
4) I'm limber enough to wrap my ankles around the back of my neck, but not limber enough to touch my toes. I have no idea why that is.
5) I'm an utter wimp about a wide variety of things, but not public speaking.
6) In fact, I find face-to-face conversations much more anxiety-provoking than talking to a room of people.
7) They say most of us dream in black and white, but this isn't true. We dream in colour; it's just that our brains forget the colours after we wake up.
I remember my dreams as being full of colour--but silent.
8) I can't whistle. I've been trying to learn since childhood, and I. Just. Can't. (I can make a pathetic sort of lisp-y sound, however.)
9) I must take medicine in order to live.
10) I don't understand why anyone sunbathes. Never mind that it's bad for you, how can they stand the boredom?
At this point, I am supposed to tag several others to complete this meme, but let's do the following instead:
You are forbidden--forbidden, I say!--from leaving a comment on this post unless you tell us all one truth about yourself.
That's right; you must pay a truth-toll!