Monday, March 07, 2011

Screeches in sideways, trailing smoke

Okay, so you know that real life busyness I mentioned as the reason for me not blogging too regularly these past few weeks? Well, I'll now admit that the busyness was more specifically that I was in India!

El Husbando and I toured the Rajastan area for two and a half weeks, then finished it off with a few days in Mumbai. In the next few weeks, I'll probably post a trip report with a few photos here on the blog. That's mainly for the benefit of my family, but obviously I'm happy with anyone reading it.

You'll see me around the internet again soon, but I'd better sign off for now before the jet-lag makes me say anything too loopy to you all. :-)

Next Morning's Edit: Five loads of laundry for two people, y'all. Holy crap.


Author website: J. J. DeBenedictis

Pageloads since 01/01/2009: