Wednesday, May 14, 2008

KNEW YA COULD DOO EET, CON-DU-EET!!

Congratulations with sprinkles on top to Stuart Neville, a.k.a Conduit for not just getting an agent, but getting Nat Sobel as an agent! Squee!

It couldn't have happened to a nicer fellow, but it's also hardly a surprise, because Stuart's writing is just that darned good. I hope to be buying his books soon!

Everyone rattle your pom-poms and give it up for Conduit! YAYSES AND HURRAH!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

And in other news, real life is kickin' my butt this week. My apologies for not getting a post up this weekend and my deepest genuflects and grovellings for not having replied to anyone's comments in a while.

*GrovelGrovelCurtseyGrovelI'mSoSorryGrovel*

6 comments:

Dwight said...

Sometimes real life and Willie Loman share the same theme: "Attention must be paid."

Good to see you, even if it's just for a few words.

Ello said...

Yes I'm so happy for Stuart! I knew he could!

And what is with the grovel curtsey? Much better to have grovel genuflect I say. ;o)

Julie Weathers said...

Well, being a former pom pom girl I am happy to jump about stupidly and shakes pom poms.

This really is good news.

Conduit said...

Thanks, JJ. Has your post-agent life been as hectic as mine?

Julie Weathers said...

Tag, you're it!

jjdebenedictis said...

Dwight:
Likewise! It's good to see you (in bloggerland) whenever you get back from a business trip.

Ello:
*grovelgenuflectgrovelgrovel*

Julie:
Many thanks for the pom-pom-age! Er, and maybe a bit less for the meme...

Conduit:
*shakes your hand violently* Again, I'm really happy for you!

Actually, no, my agent only suggested one change to the novel, which I finished fairly quickly.

But Mr. Sobel had you do most of your rewrites before he signed you, didn't he? What have you been keeping busy with since that point?

Pageloads since 01/01/2009: