Sunday, May 18, 2008

MemeMemeMeme...

Curses and alas, I am tagged by the very talented Julie Weathers!


1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

A Meme about Various Things

What were you doing ten years ago?

Graduating university wearing strappy, sexy five-inch heels I eventually regretted.

(Recall from the last meme I am six feet tall in my socks. I like dressing up girly once in a while, but high heels are always a mistake. I frighten small children and look like a drag queen.)

What are five things on your to-do list for today (not in any particular order)?

Pee (don't laugh; that's first on my list of things to do in the morning)
Eat
Write
Don't get distracted from writing by the shiny internet (Doh!)
Get dressed at some point

What are some snacks you enjoy?

Most variations on the theme of carbohydrates and fat

What would you do if you were a billionaire?

Set up a charity that provides birth control for free to those who can't afford it--particularly those in poverty-stricken countries where being able to control how many kids you have, and when, might give you a fighting chance of making sure all your children live to adulthood.

Either that or set up my own space program.

What are three of your bad habits?

Most variations on the theme of carbohydrates and fat
Laziness Procrastination
Doing hermit imitations

What are five places where you have lived?

(I shall keep this vague, since I don't believe in giving out too much personal information on the internet.)
The prairies
The arctic
The prairies again
Here where there be mountains and ocean and culture, oh my!
(There isn't a fifth one)

What are five jobs you have had?

Paper carrier
Cleaning lady
The photocopier's sex-slave
Assembly technician for the BaBar drift chamber, now installed at SLAC
Laboratory instructor

What were the last five books you read?

See here.

What are five web sites you visit daily (in no particular order)?

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

What, I'm supposed to pick just five? Inconceivable!

What’s playing on your iPod right now?

iPod? Wazzat?


I'm supposed to tag five people. Won't! Shan't! But if you'd like to do this meme, feel free and drop me a comment here; I'll link to your post.

Pageloads since 01/01/2009: