Saturday, January 15, 2011

Question!

Hello, all--just a quick question: Do you want me to keep cross-posting Query Goblin announcements here, or would you rather I omit them from OxyJen?

While the Query Goblin site is young, it makes sense for me to cross-post things in order to get the word out, but I also understand this practice could become annoying to those who want to manage for themselves which blogs they read.

Please let me know in the comments what you would prefer--and feel free to post anonymously if that would make you more comfortable stating what you think!

Thank you for your attention.


Author website: J. J. DeBenedictis

7 comments:

fairyhedgehog said...

I'm watching both, so I don't need the reminders but I don't mind them.

Not Hannah said...

I say crosspost as you grow the other site. I'm enjoying it, btw! Woohoo!

jjdebenedictis said...

FairyHedgehog: Thanks for letting me know! I'm glad I'm not annoying you (yet?) :)

Not Hannah: Thank you! I appreciate you saying so. :)

Adam Heine said...

I watch both too, and I know (mostly) how to manage my infostream. If I see a Query Goblin crosspost in my Reader, I just skip it ;-)

So long as OxyJen doesn't become ALL QUERY GOBLIN ALL THE TIME, I have no problem with it.

Kate said...

I'm glad you did! I've been slacking lately and missed it completely until now! I know I'm not the only person who zoned out there over the holidays, and not the last to wake up, so I think it's a good idea to keep cross-posting for a bit.

McKoala said...

Crossposting Is Good

Sarah Laurenson said...

Cross dressing is great. Women do it all the time. Men, on the other hand, have a bit of a problem with societal norms.

What? Oh. Um, yeah. Cross posting is good, too.

Haven't made it to the new digs yet. Hope it's going well.

Pageloads since 01/01/2009: