Friday, January 01, 2010

Family Friday - Trip Report

First of all, Happy New Year! I wish you the very best in 2010.

This post (and the avalanche of words coming immediately after it) are mainly for the benefit of my family and friends, but all are welcome to read it.

And certainly, if you're slumped at home, too hungover to do anything but stare at your computer screen, then I am happy to provide you with lots to read while you recover!

These posts are about what I did on my blogging haitus, and the short version of what I did on my blogging hiatus is: I went Morocco, Egypt and Dubai. Yay! If you're reading this on the blog itself (rather than via a feed program such as Google Reader), then you'll want to scroll from the bottom to the top to read the posts in chronological order.

Pageloads since 01/01/2009: