Thursday, January 29, 2009

One Weird Thing For Chris!

My good friend, Sepiru Chris, often found in his charming internet abode, e-Cuneiform Scratchings, has nominated me for an award!

I have an unconventional way to thank him, however, and I was hoping some of you could help me with it.

Might I encourage those of you who are willing to please pop by Chris' blog and tell him ONE WEIRD AND INTERESTING THING.

About anything! The science of heroin addiction, the emotional cost of pro wrestling, how best to cook testicles--anything at all. Chris is an exuberant person who loves life and the whole world, but he seems to love learning more than anything, so please go tell him something he doesn't know, and he'll probably be thrilled to hear about it!

Thank you so much to all of you who are kind enough to do this; hit the link below to head over there, and feel free to say I sent you.

"BAMF! on over to Chris' place"

Pageloads since 01/01/2009: